Join us on Thursday, October 26th for a half-day dedicated to creating seamless and elevated customer journeys through design and technology. You'll hear from experts in the space on how to next-level your digital experiences, as well as enjoy a private tour of Boston's iconic Fenway Park. Plus, we've got you covered with a light breakfast, a full lunch buffet featuring lobster rolls as well as dessert.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 am - 10:15 am: Creating Personalized Omnichannel Journeys (Jim King, Verndale)
- 10:15 am - 11:00 am: Guided Tour of Fenway
- 11:00 am - 11:45 am: Exploring Composable Architectures and XM Cloud (Rick Cabral, Verndale)
- 11:45 am - 12:15 am: Lunch Buffet
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm: Selling the Experience with Salesforce (Jon Hay, Boston Red Sox)
- 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm: Designing for Optimized & Inclusive Experiences (Chris Anthony & Diana Pun, Verndale)
Can't commit to the full event? No problem! Feel free to pop in whenever you can and leave whenever you need to, or multi-task with our complimentary Wi-Fi. Your journey toward digital excellence begins here, and we're here to accommodate your pace.
Meet Our Speakers
Verndale VP of Partnerships
Verndale Technical Director
Verndale User Experience Design Lead
Visual Design Lead