Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Dec 13, 2021
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (VEGAN)
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoon of melted Coconut oil (edible)*
- 1 grated Apple
- 10 tablespoon Chia gel **
- 1 tablespoon ground Linseed (Flaxseed)
- ⅓ cup ground “Panela” (or Raw Cane Sugar) ***
- Dark chocolate chips (at discretion)
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt (or simply Salt)
Chocolate Chip cookies Directions:
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Grate the apple and add
- Add the Chia Gel little by little and knead
- Add the Coconut Oil
- Knead well
- Add the Sea Salt and Chocolate Chips
- Finish kneading
(If the consistency is too dry increase the Chia Gel, if the consistency is too liquid increase the Rice Flour). Form the cookies and put them in a baking tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 175 °C (350 °F) for 20 minutes.
(*) The Edible Coconut Oil is found in a solid-state, so it must be melted in a frying pan.
(**) The Chia Gel is obtained with the following mixture:
2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds per ½ cup of water.
(***) You can vary the amount depending on how sweet you like it, for me that is a good measure since chocolate chips already contain sugar.
- Chef Edison Quisiguina (aka Engineer, QA)